Welcome to singh’s law office!
The use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions of use:
- The content on these pages is provided for general informational purposes. Without prior notice, changes might be made.
- We provide full service & legal consultancy in the areas of corporate & commercial joint ventures, merger, collaborations (including banking & property matters), policy & regulatory, intellectual property & trade laws and litigation & alternate dispute resolution mechanism , industrial disputes, writs ( Civil & Criminal) and other Criminal matters.
- We are not responsible for any damages resulting from your use of any information or content on this website. You will be accountable for making sure that any services or information you access through this website satisfies your individual needs.
- While we take every precaution to ensure that the information we offer on the website is correct, we cannot be held liable for any damage you may incur as a result of any action you take or decide not to take based on any of the information we supply.
- Any damage you experience as a result of using the website, regardless of how it was brought about, is not our responsibility.This includes loss brought on by our negligence, breach of contract, violation of your copyright or other intellectual property rights, or defamation, among other things.
- We disclaim responsibility for any information posted by website visitors. We have the right to remove any such content if it appears to us to be inappropriate.
- On the website, you shall not post or encourage the posting of any illegal, libellous, slanderous, insulting, hurtful, or otherwise objectionable material.
- We shall not sell, market, trade, or transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when the release is required to comply with the law, enforce our policies, protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- This website contains material which is owned by us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- You must abstain from using the website in any way that endangers it or that is illegal, harmful, or dishonest. Any such use of this website might result in a lawsuit for damages and/or be criminal offence.
- You must respect the use of the website by other users and not interfere with their legitimate use of the website and our services.
- By posting content, including spam, with the intention of upsetting other users, you agree to abide by this prohibition.
- Links to other websites may occasionally be found on this website. For your convenience, we have included these links to further information. They don't imply that we support the website in any way(s). Because these third-party websites have their own, independent privacy rules, we disclaim any liability for the linked website's information(s).
- You could be asked for your name, email address, and location while signing up on our website. We may also gather data about the device you're using, your IP address, and how you use our website. Any of the information we obtain from you may be utilised by us to enhance our website or to manage a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- When you enter, upload, or access your personal information on our website, we will take every reasonable precaution to keep it safe.
- The opinions presented do not represent the views of Singh's Law Office and are not in any way supported or refuted by Singh's Law Office. They should not be regarded as such.
- The information you give on the registration form when you join Singh's legal office will be utilised by us to offer you our premium services. You consent to provide your true first and last names, email address, and other accurate personal information when you register.
- You acknowledge that you will not disclose your registration information to anyone else and will protect your username and password from unauthorised use. You are responsible for holding us harmless from any unauthorised use of your login and password, regardless of the circumstances.
- We reserve the right to delete, disable and/or restrict your account.
- We will try our best to ensure continual, uninterrupted access to the website, but we cannot guarantee it and disclaim all obligation or responsibility for any delays or interruptions.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in New Delhi.
New blog posts
Gandhi scion convicted: Freedom of Speech vs Defamation
23 March, 2023 by Adv Amogh
Abstract : Rahul Gandhi has been convicted...
Online Gaming in India : Policy Framework Update
20 March, 2023 by Adv Amogh
The Ministry of Electronics and Information...
Artificial intelligence and Indian legal industry
18 March, 2023 by Adv Janmejay Pratap Singh